Every architect and designer knows it takes spectacular products and materials to make their designs a reality. Launching for the first time as a standalone program, the A+Product Awards honors the elements behind the globe’s most inspiring contemporary buildings — as chosen by the architects and design professionals that specify them every day.
The 2021 program is now open for entries, with an Early Entry Deadline of June 4 this year. To get your brand in the running for global recognition, and have your products seen by our prestigious jury of 200+ renowned architects and designers, get your submission started today:
The A+Product Awards presents a unique chance to get your products and materials in front of the AEC industry’s most renowned designers, including representatives from firms like BIG – Bjarke Ingels Group, Gensler, HDR, Foster & Partners, Perkins+Will, Rockwell Group, Skidmore, Owings & Merrill (SOM) and more.
This year’s winners will take their place in a pantheon of innovative manufacturers — past winners include products by renowned brands such as Arper, Arktura, Bendheim, Cosentino, Grohe, Flos, LG, Viking and Vitrocsa. Winners and Finalists alike gain visibility with designers and decision makers around the world, making the A+Product Awards a truly global celebration of innovation.
Why should your brand enter this year? Here are six major reasons for starters:
1. Be a part of a verified list of world class brands. Every product is reviewed by our stellar jury of industry-leading architects, putting your brand in front of specifiers around the world.
2. Maintain the edge over your competitors. Your peers are sure to enter — keep up with the world’s leading manufacturers and protect your brand’s reputation.
3. Gain international exposure. Secure a year-long marketing package worth more than $20,000, including bespoke social media and inclusion in major editorial features.
4. Connect with the world’s best architects. Editorial spotlights, networking events and speaking engagements are made available to select winning brands.
5. Get published globally. Be featured in the “World’s Best Building Products” digital publication, published by Architizer and distributed to more than 17,000 architecture firms.
6. Win a prestigious A+Awards trophy. Custom engraved and crafted by a renowned design team, this iconic accolade is perfect for display at global trade shows.
A Guide to the New A+Product Awards Categories
From façades, flooring and furniture to lighting, glazing and tile, as long as your product is a part of a building, it is eligible for entry. With more than 50 categories to choose from, there is sure to be an award that is a perfect fit for your product.
This year’s A+Product Awards categories have been revamped and expanded to reflect the increasingly interconnected disciplines of architecture, construction and product design. Brands are encouraged to enter each of their products in multiple categories, providing them with multiple opportunities to win and earn the recognition they deserve. Categories are divided into three main groups:
The Best in Product Type categories celebrate the world’s best products across every vertical, each of which are pivotal in creating amazing architecture and inspiring spaces. The product type categories include categories for building systems, façades, finishes, flooring, kitchen & bath, furnishings, lighting and openings. Submissions in these categories must be available to market by January 1, 2022 to qualify.
New for 2021, the Best in Specialization categories are dedicated to products that excel in a specialized area, leading the field in their classification. There are awards for sustainable design, innovation, new materials, designer collaboration, flexible design, unbuilt (prototype) design and branding. Submissions in these categories must be available to market by January 1, 2022 to qualify, with the exception of the Conceptual Design category.
Also new for 2021, the Best in Project Type categories celebrate the world’s best products and materials designed for use in a specific architectural setting. Both realized and conceptual products of all types are eligible for submission. There are awards for the best products in residential, commercial, health, education, hospitality, cultural, transportation and landscape projects. There is no market launch date requirement for these categories.
To learn more about every category, click here.
Thanks to its global reach and highly reputable jury, the winners of this year’s A+Product Awards can be considered the definitive list of the world’s best building products. Enter now to ensure your brand is in the running for global recognition this year, and share your vision with the world!
The post Call for Entries: The 2021 A+Product Awards Is Now Open! appeared first on Journal.